Included in the tour
- Private and comfortable transport
- A professional and friendly tour guide
- An experienced driver
- Stop at an ancient burial site near Rebala
- A visit to Palmse manor
- a quick stop at the old fishing village of Altja
- a hike in Viru bog including a visit to an observation tower. The path is smooth and easily traversable
enough time for a quick lunch stop at own expense (max 45-60min)
Tour expenses, duration and more
Tour duration: 6-7 hours (depending on the weather and traffic)
|1 person||2 people||3 people||4 people||5 people||6 people||7 people||8 people|
Group size: 2-5 (larger groups of up to 28 possible with advance notice)
Starting point: Tallinn (specific location is negotiable)
Ending point: Tallinn (specific location is negotiable)
NB!: Comfortable footwear is recommended
Please specify the tour you are interested in, as well as the date and time you would like to book it.
NB! Please inform us regarding the number of people who wish to take part and any special needs regarding the group (e.g. walking difficulties, etc.).
Forests and Feudalism
Why Choose Lahemaa?
An easy trek for beginners, Viru bog has an easily navigable wooden walkway leading up to an observation tower. The trek is more of a leisurely stroll, but comfortable and weather appropriate foot-ware is still recommended.