Included in the Tour
- A friendly and professional tour guide
- An experienced driver and minibus
- An in-depth look at Estonian history
- A bus tour through various areas, including Kadriorg park (stop included), Song Festival area (stop included), Lasnamäe and Pirita
- NB! depending of various events taking place, certain locations may not be possible to visit during the bus tour
- Alexander Nevsky cathedral (entrance)
- Dome Church (outside)
- Viewpoint in the Upper Town
- Danish King's Garden
- St Nicholas church (outside)
- Town Hall Pharmacy (entrance, excluding Sundays)
- Guild Halls (outside)
- Town Hall and Town square
Tour expenses, duration and more
Tour duration: 4 hours
price in euros:
|Number of people||1-10||11-12||13-14||15-16|
Group size: Up to 16 people (negotiable)
Starting point: Within walking distance of the Old Town (negotiable)
Ending point: Inside the Old Town (specific location negotiable)
NB! The tour ends inside the Old Town. Bus service after the end of the tour is not included in the price.
Please specify the tour you are interested in, as well as the date and time you would like to book it.
NB! Please inform us regarding any special needs regarding the group (e.g. walking difficulties, etc.).
From Medieval, Through Soviet, to an IT-Capital
What do we offer on this tour?
Take a guided tour by bus and on foot through Tallinn city. See the summer palace of Peter I of Russia, marvel at the Song Festival stage and hear tales of the Singing Revolution that brought an end to Soviet rule. Head over to the Old Town where you will hear stories of bygone times as well as colourful legends from our tour guides. Tallinn’s Old Town, a UNESCO world heritage site is often referred to as the “Jewel of the Baltic.” Immerse yourself within a history rich in war and culture, intrigue and chivalry.